Tuesday, July 24, 2012
My first blog award!!
I just received my very first blog award! Thank you Wendy over at 4th & 5th Grade Happiness for nominating me for "The Versatile Blogger" award. I have to admit I was really excited to see the email and to get back on here to post about it. : ) So now I need to tell you seven random facts about myself and then choose 5 awesome blogs that I found.
Seven random facts about me:
1. I love animals and my pets. I have 4 miniature dachshunds and a bunch a fish!
2. I have been married for 14 years and we have 3 wonderful children together, but I also gained 3 additional wonderful children too.
3. I was born and raised in Augusta, Georgia where they hold "The Masters" golf tournament!
4. I love to fish....I out fish my husband when I go with him! lol
5. When I was little, I was on the neighborhood swim team and was really good at the "Butterfly" stroke.
6. My husband says that I am spontaneous...
7. Jobs before teaching: Pharmacy clerk, Chiropractic assistant, Office Manager, Chemical lab technician, Sales clerk and a Substitute Teacher....woooo took a long time to get there too!
Five awesome Blogs I found (Check them out):
1. That's So Second Grade
2. Mrs. Ehle's Kindergarten Connections
3. Mrs. G's Kindergarten in heels
4. Mrs. Rhoads' Classroom
5. Our Future is Bright
Thanks again Wendy for the award!